Friday, December 31, 2010

The Guide That Does Good.





As you all know, I love sharing good and reliable resources for eco-friendly products with all you guys. What I love even more is when people share them with me! My friend Jenna sent me a website that she recently stumbled upon called 
http://www.goodguide.com/

Good Guide tests the environmental, social and health effects of the biggest products on the market. It's a simple, clear and super user-friendly resource that supplies you with loads of information on the product you're curious about, in order for you, the consumer of said product, to make an educated decision all on your own! Now that's what I call Power to the People, people. 






The website for business magazine Fast Company has a great review on Good Guide and named it #47  out of 50 on their most Innovative Companies of 2010 list. Fast Company  dedicates itself to naming the most progressive new businesses making headway in the global economy as of late. 


This is so you all have a secondary source to go by and don't only take my word for it (as smart and reliable as I am;]) because you can never be too sure about anything out there, so, always do your research!  You can read all about Good Guide at Fast Company here: http://www.fastcompany.com/mic/2010/profile/good-guide


I wanna give a big thanks to my friend Jenna for sharing this great website with me! 
Jenna also happens to be a kick-ass singer/songwriter and I'm shamelessly endorsing her here on Eco-Fashionability for Today. Go take a listen at Jenna DQ's Facebook Page. You're welcome, World. 


As always, wishing you all:
Peace, Love & a Sustainable New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment